Wednesday, 11 June 2008

I dub thee...

Ana!

Wheeeeee.......... it's official! I've decided to name my laptop "Ana"! Haha! I sense a ditsy spell coming!

...especially since my favouritest female tennis sports player ever, Ana Ivanovic has won her very first Grand Slam, the Roland Garros! (That's the French Open to you tennis know-nots) Plus, she's officially dethroned Maria Sharapova as the new World No.1!!!



If you didn't already know (shame on you), Ana who is 20 years old, is Serbian and she had to practice her tennis as a kid in an emptied out swimming pool amidst the bombings of her former Yugoslav nation. Because of the cramped conditions of the pool, she was forced to develop a very tight forehand shot, which she is now so famous for! Besides her booming forehand, Ana moves very gracefully on court and is nice-ness personified off court! (Or so they say la! I've never actualy met her in person...) It's no surprise she's a fan favourite wherever she plays... of course, it doesn't hurt that she is gorgeous!!! Hahaha! Well, I think so anyway. (To all my self-declared agents, please take note!)

Too bad she's 6 foot 1... and all the way on the other side of the world. Sigh.

Anyhoo, I'm glad she's made it as the World No.1! And to commemorate this memorable moment, I am naming my XPS after her! *grin* (Thanks to all who voted on the poll too! Ana came in tops!)(Of course, I'm discounting the 'iwannacombiname' option! Haha!)

Congratulations Ana!


Malaysian fan count: 1. For now... hehe.

Ps. I can so imagine Leishia rolling her eyes like crazy right now! Haha!

12 comments:

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

ok...
that really HIT me...
she's 6 feet 1 ?????!
goodness...............
@_@

kaitlin said...

Hahahahahahaha Donny's got a celeb crushhhhhh! So cute la! I sudah lama tak berceleb crush. Since...Legolas days. Why I so aunty wan :(

DonnyTanTW said...

Joh! Is that really ellejay??!!!

*rubs eyes in disbelief*

SHE'S ALIVE!!!

Haha!

Yalor... so tall hor? But you didn't have to repeat it to make your point... I get it. She's too tall... haha!

Anonymous said...

Aiyo...you named ur lappie Ana? Wat a disgrace to d real Ana.
Haha, imagine if you meet her n get starstruck, betcha d 1st thing you say is 'I named my lappie after you!'

Honestly, d combine name better la.
...n i like sharapova (however you spell it). bluek!

Unknown said...

What you doing pang yao???
Name ur lappy over someone u dunno....nyahahah

Axel....

Anonymous said...

aww dunlar be soh mean to donny!!!

i'm sure he just likes the name!!

okay mayb not. but hey! donny finally has a crush!! yeay!! xP now time to plan a plan to actually meet her eh?

they wont be playin in m'sia anytime soon right?

Eric Thor said...

hmmmm......donny, do you imagine that each time you place your hands on "ana" (your lappie), you are placing your hands on...... never mind... =_='

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

goodness eric!
nothing like tat ever crossed my mind...
>___<

Anonymous said...

if anything, i'd roll my eyes until they drop with what uncle eric said!

ish! this is a family blog rated "U" lah, eric thor! we talk about Cinderellas, Snow Whites, Prince Charming, Carebears, Chipmunks, Jem, Thundercats, He-Man, She-Ra, ooooo and Smurfs here lah!!!! *roll eyes* *hearts Thundercats' Lionel soh much!*

Eric Thor said...

wei.....what did I say? I stopped short of saying anything.... you people let your minds wonder ah.... kekeke

leishia: thundercats! hooooooooooo!!!!

DonnyTanTW said...

lalala... you guys are going name crazy... maybe I WON'T blog about my favourite pop group next. Haha!

kimaroo said...

lolz....

well, congratulations on your new blog and the official (and finally) naming of the new lappie...

btw... you've been tagged... =P (at least it gives you something non-crush-like to blog about... oh wait... too late... i saw the archuleta vs donny post... haihz!! donny, donny... tsk, tsk...)