Sunday, 15 June 2008

*mutter*mutter*

I only intended to get some fresh air... brought my book thinking maybe I could do some studying... but who was I kidding? Frisbee beats reading any day! Haha!

There weren't too many of us today, only about 10. But still, we had an excellent game! Too bad for those who didn't come... haha! Missed out! (Be sure to come next week! Ok, this is my little advert slot of the day) Oooh, I just want to mention that I sweat-ed soh much that there wasn't a dry spot left on my shirt! Seriously! Good workout! Couldn't dry my palms anywhere so my throws were geting affected. heh... just thot you'd like to know.

After the game though, my low petrol indicator was blinking so it was time to fill up the car. Last week, the price petrol was increased to 2.70 per litre, and I was one of the few 'kiasu' (Singaporean term meaning not wanting to lose out) people who actually queued up at 11.30pm to get petrol before the price hike. (Joh! It used to be RM1.92 per litre, k? That's what? Almost 80 sen increase!!! Siao!) I don't care if you think it was 'kiasu'! I don't regret it one bit! It was worth every drop of cheap(er) petrol! Nyahahaha!

K, anyway, so I pulled up to the nearest petrol station as I told the attendant to fill 'er up! I thought, you know, it's just a little Savvy car, it shouldn't be too much more la... but actually I was already bracing myself for a shock... AND IT WAS A GOOD THING I DID!!! OTHERWISE MY SKIN WOULD HAVE TURNED ALIEN GREEN WITH GROSSLY BULGING MUSC-KLES AND GRUMPY FROWN WITH EYES POPPING OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

*DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY! YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGY!!! ROOAAARRRRRRR!!!*

Then the petrol attendant screamed like a little girl, doused me with (expensive) petrol and set me on fire!!!

No, obviously not. He didn't want to waste petrol so he used water instead. Hahahahahahahaha!

Okok, jokes aside, that didn't happen. None of that did. I merely stared at the receipt, sighed, and drove off... I guess in the long run, it's only money... *sigh*... mind you, it was about RM25 more! That's an extra RM25 per week, which works out to be an extra RM100 a month!!! How la??? I better remember to pay my tithes first... otherwise no more liao. *Gulp!*

I guess it's time to tighten the old belt! No more Japanese buffets, huh? Heh... at least I still have my Ana... hehee... I don't care what you say! Ana is still a nice name for my laptop!

"Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." - 2 Corinthians 9:7

7 comments:

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

i understand your pain.....
mine is indicating LOW petrol too!
i'm just soooo reluctant to pump in petrol... >___<

Anonymous said...

from pumping max RM80 a tank, our cars now have gone up to AT LEAST RM100 res.pec.tive.ly now.

MUST RESIGN AND SELL CAR FAST!!!!! *is dreaming about resigning silly grin*

DonnyTanTW said...

Yeah! I'm thinking about going back to 2 wheels, of the motor kind, of course. Heh... miss riding my bike.

Anonymous said...

Talking about money, singapore is no heaven. Sigh. I'm daily calculating my meals and converting them. It is stressful. I spend twice the amount you do for everything. Ahhhh.

I thought it was cheaper here because of the sales but I was obviously wrong!

I am so tight on money that it is scaring me. sigh.... I can imagine it is worse for you

Last I remember it was almost 10 ringgit extra to fill up my motorcycle. I was pumping RM30 into a motorcycle!!!

Eugene T. said...

yup frisbee, awesome.

yup new petrol prices, painful.

nope i cannot imagine you turning green and huge, although i can imagine you angry. =)

Eric Thor said...

duh dohnie.... you forgot to turn on the "comment" feature on your latest post. Can't comment there...have to comment here.

I think PoG are fantastic too. I have almost all their albums (at least I think I do). And I think they look more hot as they mature....*drool*

DonnyTanTW said...

wahahahahhahaha!

duh... eric. Tsk!