Friday, 23 May 2008

I hAVe A PiMP personal promoter???!!!

erm... maye that didn't sound so right. I take it back. Sorry.

Actually, my blog has a pimp personal promoter! Haha! Thanks (I think) for the introduction Adino. But sorry, you're not gonna find any hunky topless photos in this blog...


Hmm...


Hmm...


Hmm...


Maybe...


Hmm...


Hmm...


Hmmmm...


NO!


But I WILL show this picture! Brings back some really wonderful memories.



Morning of Adino's wedding. We were the heng tais.

Joh! (Change of subject)

I accidentally deleted my entire Documents folder the other day!!! GRR!!! ARGHHHH!!! STOOOPEEEEEDDDOHHHNIEEE!!!

It's gone! All goneeee!!! All my documents!!! I only meant to delete one folder which had some videos in it... but I was using the touchpad on my laptop and I must have somehow selected the entire Documents folder!!! Arghh!!! Ughh!! PAIN! PAIN!!!

*sigh...* at least I didn't have any unfinished assignments... oh, plus thanks to my brother and also Mun Chung, I managed to recover some of my stuff. Strangely though, it only recovered the old stuff and none of the more recent ones.

*Note to self: No more late night desktop spring cleaning!

3 comments:

kaitlin said...

I knowwwwwwww how it feels!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's why I don't keep my documents in the Documents folder!

DonnyTanTW said...

*sob*sob*

still havent fully recovered everything yet