Saturday, 24 May 2008

Brethren Gathering

Hey! This time, we were taught a song in Hebrew. In fact, we learnt TWO songs!!! Cool!

Well, at least I thought it was cool la...

First song:
"Hihneh matov uma-naim, shevet achim gamyachat."
(and repeat it for three more times). =_=' *aiya, had to start off easy mah...

Translation:
"How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity." (Psalms 133:1)

The second song sounds nicer:
"Lev tahor berali elohim,
Lev tahor berali elohim,
Veruach nachon qadesh bekirbi,
Lev tahor berali elohim."

Translation:
"Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me." (Psalms 51:10)

*Sigh* left me with a nicey-nicey feeling... was thinking of teaching the songs to my church congregation...

until the guys in the dorm kept screaming (really. Quite literally. Sceaming!)(Okla, some of them were) the song over and over again. *groan*

... how good it is, when brothers live together (in peaceful non-screaminess) harmony.

(deviantart)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

translate my song la!!

Anonymous said...

ahh uncle dohhniee....thats such a ditzy post!!! ahahhahah xP

wow!! but a song in hebrew!! ^^ xP aiyoh~ can-lar..teach the song in youth!! ^^

and yeay!! i'm online!!! ^^ so i finally found ur bloggie!! ^^ i like the header! owhh! i think the name of ur lappie should be angel...cuz i can imagine u doing this to ur lappie

"ohhh my angel" **hugs lappie** <-- that u btw...

^^ heee nice blog uncle ditzy dohniee!!!

Anonymous said...

before anything... cerlyn, "oh my angel. *hugs lappie*"

uncle got do things liddat wan meh?

!!! O.o LOLLL @ uncle dohnie!

anyway, yeah. duhdohnie,

i was like, going to just shaddap and be happy with having a blog to stalk, i mean read. but... this is too..... sloooooww anddddd ayammmm gettingggg ahhhh weeeetle bit like.... ohhhh OH kayyyyy~~~
socanyoulikepleaseblogMOREandFASTERthankyouverymuchpleaseee*pullskesianface*!

Anonymous said...

oh noes! blogger cut my comment! so i'm repasting! hee!

socanyoulikepleaseblogMOREandFASTER
thankyouverymuch*pullskesianface*

DonnyTanTW said...

haha!
@leon: Technically, I can't do any translations because I DON'T actually know the language... I'm just being taught the words in Hebrew!

@ojj: hello ojj! Haha! Good to see you back online! I like Angel too! I was one of the two people who voted for that... hehehee

and no... I don't hug my laptop... =_='

@erm... the... um... non-leishia commentors: sorry ler... really wan... iz becoz I no have internet access... eez not soh eeziee peeziee. Noo lemon squeeziee. Hee...