Wednesday, 11 February 2009

TheRe! An UpDatE!!!

Naggy1: Update your blog!

Naggy2: Your blog is dead!

Naggy3: Woi! Update your blog la! So long never hear from you, dunno if you're as dead as your blog or not.

-_-'' *sigh*...

Fine, here's an update!

Just the other day, I was talking to Leishia,
I: Eh, what happened to you blog? You never update wan!

LS: Weeeiii, you also wad!!!

I: I know, but that's kind of expected of me. Wahahahaha! ^_^

LS: **SCREEEAAMMMSSS AND POINTS HYSTERICALLY AT THE INNOCENT LITTLE KITTY IN THE KORNER!!!**

I: ...

Ok, I made that last bit up. Don't care la! An update is an update!!!

5 comments:

brokenkaleidoscope said...

that's called cheating. -__- mr. donny, have you no shame?! come, make something worthwhile to read.. =D

Anonymous said...

ya, mr. dohnie. at least be like leishia, stop updating all together! be a dignified blog-stalker! >D

funny the blogger in me (chewah!lol) know this conversation (which sounded nothing like how u portrayed it!) would come out here! tsk.tsk.

DonnyTanTW said...

"Dignified Blogger"??!!!

Sorry ler... THAT is an oxymoron. Haha!

lalalalalala... a post is A POST!

*skips away nonchalantly*

Ju said...

SKIP?!! Donny! You skip?! Only girls skip!! XD

Andy Gan said...

brother brother..agent dropping by=P just to check on u...hehehe!