Thursday, 26 February 2009

24-February-2009

Dear Andy Gan

Your smile brings cheer to the heart,
Your joy is contagious,
Your character is amazing,
And your humility humbles us all.

Your strength is upon the wings of eagles,
Your walk is guided by His Word,
Your trust is not on your own understanding,
For your faith is found firmly in the Lord.

Truly your life is a testimony to the world,
Your story brings hope to those who are lost,
You put others before yourself even when you face the toughest of times,
You are an inspiration and an encouragement to us all.

To me, you are a great Hero of Faith.

Happy 21st Birthday, my brother!
I’m praying for you! Please get well soon.





“... let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.” – Matthew 5:16

2 comments:

Andy Gan said...

broddar...wah so touching big bro..but u dun mention till lidat can or not...make me so like like aiyah..nvm..but bro you people out there,church and even other churches is more a blessing to me bro..although i can't see you guys often..my hearts carry with you all..
i do really miss u guys and when i recover soon enough definately i'll be back to fellowship yea..in GOD's timing=D

thanks a lot for everything=)
owhh by the way,if u had time can send me the green shirt pic,ii look good le and at least can see some muscle,you send me tru msn la when u free k=D hehe!have a blessed day!

DonnyTanTW said...

I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable brother... so sorry if I did. I only wanted to voice out what was in my heart as well as in my heart... and I'm sure a lot of people feel that way too. :)

Who you are is really what's under the surface, and that's what's important! :)