Tuesday, 4 November 2008

If Pigs really could fly...

What do you think would happen if pigs really could fly? Cool or tragic? Well, whatever it is, I'm pretty sure most of us are glad that they can't.

But did you ever hear of flying rats? Rats are like those disease carrying, dirty, smelly, eats all sorts of rubbish, ugly creatures that attack you when they don't like you. Basically, they're pests! And I personally hate am not too fond of them la. I mean seriously, what are they good for??? (Besides starring in Megamovies, having their own theme parks and becoming chefs of famous restaurants... and apparently having food named after them too! Haha!)

Some time ago, I came across these flying rodents. In fact, I see them almost all the time! They are pests and I despise despise despise them! Don't believe in flying rodents??? I have proof ler... check out these photo evidences:

See??? See??!!!!! Disgusting, flying pests! PESTS I TELL YOU!!! They're ugly, they're smelly and they're dirty! What more evidence do you want???

Pigeons!!! Grr!!! I hate am not too fond of them. They poop all over the place and they somehow always, ALWAYS know when I've just washed my car!

*STOOOOOPPPIIEEEDDD POOOOPPPIIIIEEENNGG PEEEEEEGEONSSS!!!*

OR were those crows? o.O? Oh, nevermind. Flying Rodents la!

Apparently, they come in all shapes and sizes too!

Wahahaha! Only kidding la! Jap doesn't poopie everywhere! Hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was in the car! lolz, you had these photo for how long dy ah ??
now only blog about it,hahahhahaha.

DonnyTanTW said...

Haha! Yala... very long ago! Dunno, sometime beginning of this year. Hee...