Friday, 14 November 2008

Fwah! So funny wan ah???!!!

I just said something about 5 minutes ago, and then on after thought, I realised how funny it was! So I'm gonna repeat it here and let you decide for yourself whether you think it's funny also la.

I was working in the church office (still am la... supposedly), when I decided to take a quick break and grab a bite. So there I was munching away, when I realised that I wasn't even hungry. I reasoned that the reason why I'm eating anyway is because I had to do some thinking.

So what I said to Irene was this:

"I need to eat when I think...
the reason why I'm not so fat is because I don't think very often."

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ba Da Bing! Ba Da Boom!
*Drum roll and crashing cymbals!*

So how??? Funny anot?!!

*Sigh* Eeyer... nevermind. Tough audience.

Just looking at this picture makes me wanna grab a bite liao!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Mmmm hmmm hmmm* (imitation of your mumbled laugh)

_gyzh_ said...

rofl.

DonnyTanTW said...

Hahaha! Meaning? Two positive feedbacks? *tee hee hee*

Not bad. Not bad.

Ju said...

*laughs only when the cymbals start crashing*

uhhuh... suuuuuuure.

Lynette Loh said...

hahahaha!! hilarious!

DonnyTanTW said...

Whee! It's confirmed then! I'm a stand up comedian good for a crowd of FOUR!

Wahahahaha! Don't worry, I won't quit my day job... or studies. Whatever.

Anonymous said...

dot dot dot

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

hahaha.. =D

but i think you think a lot la...

dreaa. said...

aiyo, u ahhh quite lame la aiyo...
ok la funny la...soso la...i like the the *cymbals start crashing* part...but i;m sure that aunty Irene laugh like that...so yea is funny...=D...C=