Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Final exam week

It's cracking time!

Am now taking a break from doing my assignments... and I've got an exam tomorrow! *Sigh*

but, it's an open book test and my lecturer even posted the questions online a day earlier for us to prepare for it! Awesome! After having a look at the questions, tho... *Gulp!* Not so awesome! Anybody wanna discuss the questions tonite???!

This illness is also playing havoc on my timetable! Some nights I'm coughing my lungs out, and at other times I think I'm healed! Then, this afternoon my head was buzzing pretty bad and I tried to sleep a fever off. Instead, I woke up with a sore throat.

HELP! HELP! MY BODY'S GOING HAYWIRED!!!

Why la?!! I've got so much to do!!!

Last night, the BCM students were asked to lead in a time of praise and worship at the AG's CDC Appreciation Dinner. We hardly had time for practice, but the team were seasoned musicians and the actual session went well, thank God! The only down side of that was that the girls' mikes weren't working. Ah well, I still heard their voices tho. Heh. We got a lot of praises from the pastors too... which is good promotion for the college apparently! Ahaha!

Oh, and Lionel asked if I could hear myself well enough... I did... he said I kept going off-tune! -_-'' Joh! Don't care la... I'm just glad I wasn't having another coughing episode on stage. Oh, but I did start after the session tho! So there you go! Another sample of God's providence. Whee...!

Speaking of providence, I still need to write 20 pages! *groan* back to work!

6 comments:

Ju said...

Uh Donny...

You should check yourself in a five-star hotel for a week and sleep. Honestly tho, stressing doesnt help you to get well.

OH NO!!! What's gonna happen to my scg teacher?? EEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!

So there ya go. Go sleep. =D

Lynette Loh said...

hey take care man. i log in to your blog from time to time...

have to say that you posted 2 pretty interesting and debatable topics in your class requirement blog.

very interesting to read...

wished we were all still in uk and i can continue to ask more questions. i refrained asking them in your blog coz i think i might not make a lot of sense or be coherent in my expression in writing.

in any case, just wanna say, get well soon! i think you'll make a great pastor.

DonnyTanTW said...

Hee... thnx Ju!
Are you gonna sponsor me? Ahaha!

Hello Lynette!
Good to hear from you! I too read your blog from time to time and it's good to hear that your baby is well on his way! Hee... it's great that we can at least keep in touch thru our blogs!

Meanwhile, thnx for the encouragement! DO post your questions if you like, and I'll try to reply them. Wad la, my Singlish still ok ler, can understand your writings! Ahaha! God bless!

Ju said...

Uhh... No. Our Father in heaven will sponsor. Ask and you shall receive right? =D

Ok ok, ajaran sesat. XD

Anonymous said...

Iruini626 says:

I'm so gonna get u a sponsor to get u a first class hotel room for a week

Eric Thor said...

wei ariel.... got keep your promise and got donny first class hotel room to sleep or not? he seems to be still too stressed to blog.... hahaha