Thursday, 4 June 2009

Non Sequitur

Whadayaknow!!!

I didn't have a single post for the whole month of May. And it's already come and gone. Tsk! This is like the second blog I've birthed and (almost) killed. Shame. Must be all those life-changing, world-saving, history-in-the-making tasks I've been doing! Haha! Not. Save the whales! Be kind to animals!

Church Camp is coming up! Lots of music practices to be had! I hope I find time to sneak in some rest and good fellowship too. Of course, me is no way neglecting the eating. I wonder what food they have up there in Genting. Here's an interesting but not so useful fact: Some Singaporeans pronounce "Genting" as "Jen-ting". And still do... after I've corrected them like a gajillion times. (Disclaimer: I will not specify what "gajillion" means, so that I can freely and carelessly use the term to mean any number I want! Haha! Basically, it sounds like a lot! But it can also mean very little - in the event I need to protect myself - READ THE DISCLAIMER!!!)

I believe I've run out of ideas. My maximum word quota has been used up to meet all those Research Paper assignments requirements. I've written more Research Papers in this year alone than I have EVER written in my 20-something-erm... erm... erm... GAJILLION (please read disclaimer above) YEARS of life on this planet! Haha!

I'm beginning to like this new word I've invented. Gajillion! Hee... *abuse*abuse*. Take care you all! I promise to write a gajillion posts in the next gajillion month(s). Wahahahahahahahahahaaaaa....

6 comments:

Adino said...

Your title so bombastic la... I dunno how to pronounce... is it like
"nuns kutu"?

And how do you say gajillion? jajillion or gajirrion?

Sorry... the heat is making me delirious.

DonnyTanTW said...

HAHahahAHahAhahaha!!!

Your deliriousness is funny!

You can say it any way you want to! The beauty of the "gajillion"! Haha!

leishia said...

pfft! u so did not invent the word gajillion lohhhhhhh uncle ditz! haha! ss betul!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gajillion

Anonymous said...

Leishia...Urban Dictionary isn't exactly a dictionary if you know what I mean hahaha! :D

I like this post!

leishia said...

still! my point is, the word existed before uncle ditz did. hehe

DonnyTanTW said...

Wahahahaaa! Whadoyaknow! I could publish another dictionary and call it dohnie's dictionary!

I'll bet loads of people would want to get one... *hehe*

Better get to inventing words!!!