Monday, 15 June 2009

I want a bike

"Drools..."

I still get strange looks from people whenever I say that. I've been having this want for like a month now, so it's not just a spur of the moment longing / lusting thingy. The strangest response I got by far was,

"...you mean like... a bicycle-bike???" ...O_o?

"Err... No! I mean like a MOTORbike-bike!" ... =_= "

I wANt a BIkE! And not just any bike too! I want this one >>>

*drools!*drools!*drrrrooooolllllssss!!!*

Meet the Kawasaki Eliminator 250!!! I wish I could tell you that it is now in my possessions, but then that would be a lie. *sigh* And after you're done admiring the photo, can you imagine me riding it???!!!

*FREEZE!* Hold that look on your face! That's exactly what people have been giving me...

"You???... you can ride a bike meh??? Got motorbike license meh??"

Well, let me tell you smarty-pants-es out there, that ANYONE can learn and get a riding license, OK?!! But MORE importantly, I ALREADY have one!!! Nyahahaahaha! Read it and weep >>>

*erm... my camera's not the greatest, but trust me, it says I can ride a bike, ok!!! Fine, I want a camera too!*
*Sigh... I don't know why I bothered blocking out the private info*

uglkhglkhlkaehglkb... I want a bike, I want a bike, I want a bike... sadly though, my mom doesn't want me to have a bike... it's not safe, too dangerous, etc. etc... *sigh*. Yes, noted, and I'm well aware of that, but accidents can happen to anyone, not just bikers... AND, I still wanna get a bike. THAT bike!

I'm wearing her down tho... hehehee... from her initial "NO!"s, she's now saying, "Go ask your father!" Hahaha! All thanks to the "I'll go to the banks for you", "I'll help you get shopping done", "I'll go pick up / deliver stuff" speeches I've been giving! Wahahahahahahahahaha!!! Time to work on the dad! If only he's not based in Bangkok now... hmm. Maybe while I'm waiting, I should start working on saving up for the bike! Anyone wanna contribute to the "Get Donny a cool bike so that he can look cool riding it fund"? Better yet, anyone wanna sponsor him a bike??!!! Wahahaha! It's only RM3000...??? (Second-hand la, of course). Any takers??? *blink*blink*bambi eyes*

HEY! I just thought of something that might convince my parents to let me get the bike... I COULD say that the bike would help me get a girlfriend!!!! Wahahahahahahha! Get a bike, and get them off my back at the same time! Awesome... back to daydreaming...

16 comments:

  said...

you'll get it one day..
in Heaven you can get a better one..hehe

Jaime said...

LOL!!Literally LOL!! :) In a good way of course. As in, laughing w u. Anyway, the weather is so hot now and the seat will burn. Plus, haze and when it rains...But it is nice to feel the wind on your face.

@nne said...

i agree with your mom. LOL!
it's dangerous! and in this weather, you could melt. =D
but u dont care bt tat, do u. hehe.

DonnyTanTW said...

Aijoh... in heaven, I won't need a bike to look cool anymore ler... haha!

And yes! It don't matter about the heat! I still want it! Muahahahaha...

SO, any contributors to the fund, hmm??? *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

Jaime said...

Stinky fumes...pollution...dint u js got over a coughing spell?!;p Anyway, saw the bike as I was walking to my car today. Guess some ppl can afford it.

Ps Tim said...

Wah... u wanna a bike + a girlfriend 2gether? 2-in-1 blessing? PRAY, who knows they will just come yr way... =D

Adino said...

I can imagine you stopping your bike beside a girl and saying "Come with me if you want to live"

Your mom doesn't have to worry la... you didn't get the nickname "Tortoise" for nothing!

DonnyTanTW said...

WHO YOU CALLING TORTOISE??!!!

Oh wait, wait... would that help my case? *Ahem* yes, yes... I'm slow and steady (and safe!) as a tortoise! Such a friendly and cuddly little creature... hehee.

Anonymous said...

But tortoises aren't cuddly :(

DonnyTanTW said...

They are if they look like me...

...

...

...

wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

leishia said...

we are STILL talking about zee BIKE?!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is the funniest post from u ever lah, u sound so .... teenyboppywhiny! classic! hahaha!

but yeah, i do earnestly believe the "with the bike comes a menantu" trick might just work with ur parents (try throw in "cucu" in the sentence too for a bonus!)!

Anonymous said...

XP dohnie ur SO DITZY!!!! X.X LOL
tortoise??? XP tortoises are not cuddly! even if they do look like you!!!! xP i remember the time u showed us in youth...XP yes unbelievable! and u still want it! XP aww dun worry ditzy dohnie! XP =) u might just get it!!! =) it isnt as expensive as a car though! =)

yayy~ dohnie's blog is finally reviving xP

DonnyTanTW said...

@Leishia: "menantu"??? err... that's kinda looking like way-way-WAY ahead right??!! *swt* let's not over-commit k, it's just a bike. Haha!

@Cerlyn: Haha! Ditzy, yes.
"Reviving blog"??? err... let's not over-commit here either! Wahahahahahaa!

Back to daydreaming! *ZZZOOOOMMMMMSSSS off in my erm... imaginary tortoise... swt*

_gyzh_ said...

roflmao
Man, this post made my day!

U RIDING A BIKE?!...umm...i don't think u look like the kind who ride bikes. But yeah, it gets u GIRLs. :P the wild type...coz normal girls think bikes are dangerous...

*get a real tortoise, now that might get u girls :P

Unknown said...

All the best Donny, I hope you get the bike. Though I am sorry in advance if i rofl when you drive to church with it. :P

Moelyono said...

don't be afraid 4 you bike