Tuesday, 7 October 2008

See a good idea... Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Too many things happening around me. Hee...
So I'm gonna cheat and paste some links instead... ahahaha!

Went to KL and actually meant to go to Mid-Valley too on Tuesday 30th Sept. Went with Jap, so to find out what we did (sort of) click here! But it's more of a food post than anything else. Nevermind la, that's what happened most of the time anyway.

And then, for the Raya Holidays, we went to Bukit Tinggi!!! Whee... relaxing relaxing! But even before the trip began, I bumped my head and got a cut. Haih... for more details, click here!
By the way ah, blogger alert! Please read with a pinch of salt! Exagerations galore!!!

Next up, on Friday was our combined YACs outing to Bagan Lalang! Whee... a rather "spur of the moment" kinda trip! But we had an excellent time... methinks so anyway. Haha! Weather was great, the beach was great, the sea was... err, ok. Haha! But Frisbee! Excellent!!! To view pictures, click here! Erm, refer to post dated Oct 4th la.

Whee... finally, I got this off Gabby's blog! Haha! I thought it was a great idea, so I copied and pasted it here. Hehee... sorry ah, this is such a lazy blog, and yet I feel so... accomplished! Haha! Over to Gabby:

"As you all know, I've been attending BCM's Youth Culture class. Well, we have a group presentation due soon, it's about cyberspace. So, please help me by doing this survey, just reply in the comments section. :)
Applicable to those age 13 to 24. (Oh, put your age please)

Ok, here's the survey:
1.) Why do you think youths are so hooked on the internet?
2.) What do you think are the primary purposes of the Internet?
3.) What is your favourite thing about the internet?
4.) Do you use Facebook? What do you think is so cool about it?
5.) Do you like blogging or enjoy reading blogs? Why?

Thanks peeps! Also thanks to Jap, Leishia, Ming Yan and Gabby for writing excellent posts that I could link to... (even if you didn't know I was linking you. Hehee...)

Wheeeeeeee...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sulking at Donny's age discriminatory survey* I'm just one inverted dog year over the limit mah...

Anonymous said...

cheat! cheat! CHEAT!!!!!!! where got ppl blog liddat wan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.< /mmzai!!!!!!!

i'm gonna report to somebody also to revoke ur blogging licence ady! eh wait kenot! yer! gah! i'm just gonna report to somebody lah!!!! >(

and yeah, i agree with adino, although i'm only less than half a dog year over the limit. SULK!

DonnyTanTW said...

erm... erm... it was her!!!
*points at Gabby and runs away*

Besides, I'm over the age limit also wad... hee.

Anonymous said...

*speechless* Amazingest uniquest refreshingest blogpost I've seen in awhile hahahaha

DonnyTanTW said...

Yeah, you need to stay fresh and creative to stay ahead! Hahaha!

_gyzh_ said...

ROFL
x1000000000gazillion
wahliao....nvr see ppl post lidat b4

Wei, not my fault we decided that youths mean ages 13-24...
U ppl old larrr

Lynette Loh said...

i feel so sad that i can no longer contribute to the survey coz i'm old!!!!!!! argh!!! i can't believe it!! not to mention become a mummy. anyway, have fun studying. =)