Thursday, 9 October 2008

"I'm just concerned"

"If you keep this up, you're not going to last and then you won't be able to cope."

-_-''

Then what am I supposed to drop? What can I?

It's like this. Beginning this term, my course has changed from MMin to MDiv. The difference, well, basically it's one step short of a PhD. And so the workload and requirements have multiplied. In some cases, more than double what other students have to do. T_T

And with Christmas coming up, what with all the choir training and music practices, I foresee a frustrated me. How la? The reality of it all is just sinking in...

I'mgonnadie, I'mgonnadie, I'm gonnadie!

Yup, I'm sunk!

7 comments:

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

*swt*
somehow u reminds me of gabby!!
goodness!!!!
"someone's gonna die, someone's gonna die.."

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

correction, reminded

Anonymous said...

They that rest in the Lord shall renew their strength. God will give you strength.

Just make sure you plan your time properly and you will be fine. Perhaps you should let go (or get someone else to do) the stuff that are of lower priority.

Anonymous said...

hey, it's nick from christmas shoes all over again huh :)

in any case, the saying "where there's a will, there's a way" stands, as long as you keep Him in all that you do.

and yeah, the lower priority stuffs just pass to us... i mean, jason lah! he's been so excited to be ur runner. lol

DonnyTanTW said...

Hahaha!

All work is of importance plus I cannot take for granted that others will do, yes?

Having said that, I appreciate the advice... and also to Leishia for offering the services of err... her husband. -_-'

@nne said...

BCM got MDiv ady? really? was waiting for it

Unknown said...

Has MDiv really already come to BCM? Lemme know, okay??? Lots of us here in Sbn are getting MDivs from STM... I'd rather get mine from BCM...tellme, tellme