Monday, 7 July 2008

Ferret


/ferrit/
noun a domesticated albino or brown polecat, used for catching rabbits. (www.askoxford.com)

*Nuts!* Why didn't I think of this earlier?!! Now Jared's already left us... :(
(Jared the ferret! Get it? Get it? It rhymes!)

(Ferrets) have been perceived to have caused damage to native fauna, perhaps most notably in New Zealand. As a result, some parts of the world have imposed restrictions on the keeping of ferrets (as pets). (en.wikipedia.org)

Hmm, well at least he's in Australia. Don't worry Jared, if Australia won't have you, Malaysia is waiting with open arms! (cue: "Awwws...")


On Wednesday, July 2nd 2008, Malaysia lost another one of its young talents.

But our lost is Australia's gain.

Take care, Jared! We'll miss you loads!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahha only DITZY DONNY will think about something as ditzy as to link Jared with ferret ahahhaha!! owhh it rhymes! XP ditzy ditzy~~ xP

DonnyTanTW said...

Haha! And I knew I could count on cerlyn to get it!!! *teehee*

Ditzy back at ya!!!

DonnyTanTW said...

hmm... Jared the ferret??!!! !!! !!!

*swt* what was I thinking?

Bear with me, I'm coping with a lost.

Anonymous said...

Wow you write about Jared and nothing about me when I leave. Sob Sob. Jared no fair I so sad.

shuling said...

DONNY!!!! how are you doing?? coming to penang anytime soon to pay me a visit?? xp anyway, do visit my blog=)
http://mydiary-shuling.blogspot.com/

kaitlin said...

Aiyoh so ditsy la you twoooo ;)

DonnyTanTW said...

aiyoo Leon, don't so emo ler... when you come back then we can go do stuff then can blog abt it, k? Hehee!

Hi Shu Ling! Haha! You have a cool blog! Come back and visit ya?!

LJ, we await ur return. Your ditsy club membership will never expire!!! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

eh i'm a ferret now? my name seems to be getting longer each time.

Jared the carrot the parrot the ferret.

lol.