Tuesday, 30 March 2010

EMO Alert!!!

If I get asked why I spend so much time on something seemingly unimportant when I should be spending more time on what is needed... I can only reply, "Because nobody is perfect..."

I'm better at some things (correction: I'm GOOD at those things!) than I am at others. But why is it that institutions and establishments demand the latter??? "Because nobody is perfect..."

*blech!* studying is becoming less fun. Correction: Assignment-ing is no fun! Learning Rocks!!!
And that's why Everyday is a schooling day. You learn something new.
But hey, if you don't always learn something... tough! Nobody is perfect!

I could go on ranting, but I'll stop. Apparently VENTING ANGER doesn't help you in the long run, it only encourages a person to be grumpy. (Bet you didn't know that, so there you go! Learned something new today! Haha!)

I *dislike* having to limit my time doing stuff I like because of the guilt I feel. (digest on that for a while).
Sigh... nobody is perfect.

Having said ALL that, there was ONE who was perfect. But when he turned up, we kinda spat on him and nailed him to the cross. Imperfection killed the Perfect for trying to show us the perfect way. And yet his perfect LOVE is still willing to remove our imperfection if we will, discover that his perfection meets our needs perfectly: Our need for a Perfect Saviour.

God's just perfect like that.

2 comments:

leishia said...

why when you're ranting-with-a-sweet-smile-wrapping-up-with-a-moral-of-the-story ah, can still really hear/see/sense your grumpiness wan? it's like bitch slapping a person's face with smelly fish and then tell said person that he/she's totally lovable!

*gasp* i think you've achieved the highest, enlightenmentish level of emo-ranting! sifu!

and i think i'm on sugar-high.

DonnyTanTW said...

Haha! I'm awesome?!!

And you're on sugar high!