Monday, 27 July 2009

A Corny Joke a Day, Keeps The Grouchies Away

I stole this from Joyce's blog in all it's slaps-fore-head, corniness!
Here are the jokes in full Singaporean glory!

Corny joke #1 (#9 on her blog)
Hickory dickory dock,
Three mice ran up the clock,
The clock struck one,
But the other two got away with minor injuries.

*moans and rolls eyes* - which is the normal reaction to corny ones

Corny joke #2 (#8 on her blog)
Q: What's the difference between boogers and broccoli?
I think in order to appreciate it's full corniness, you should at least attempt to think up the answer.
Don't be lazy! Got think already anot? Well, if you have, or haven't (shame on you!) the answer is: Kids don't like to eat broccoli
.

Granted, it's not politically correct, but you have to admit it's good! Haha!
Can you believe she was my cell leader for two years in UK?

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow! You must working hard on your assignment. I use to do that too. Do anything except the assignment. Ha! Ha! ;p

DonnyTanTW said...

SHHHHH!!!!!

Don't la go and expose all the secrets!!! Haha!

*aiVee* said...

DONNY! hello! =)

reJoyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reJoyce said...

Oh dear...I don't know whether to be pleased that you're paying tribute to me, or to be offended that you posted only 2 of my carefully-selected, best-of-the-best jokes!
(and btw, I'm surfing because I'm working hard on my assignment)

cookie lover said...

oh god!!! thats the lamest thing ever

i was havin cold sweats after reading it lol

Anonymous said...

Great Kata ledies
Tips kesehatan dan kecantikan