Tuesday, 16 September 2008

WAH! How can????!!!

I think I have a temperature. It's really strange because I only just recovered LAST WEEK!!! Come to think of it, it was a really quick illness, my previous one. Or maybe somehow, the virus was just suppressed long enough for my body to recover over the weekend, but because my crash course (everyday Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm!!!) has begun this week, I've been lacking sleep.

So, lack of sleep = weak body = I'm sick again!!! T_T

Still, I gotta thank God I was well over the weekend. Don't think I would've managed the Mid-Autumn Fest then. Hee. But now, I feel sick again.


By the way, any news of the new government yet? Things have been freakishly quiet after all the hullaa-balloo-haa of the Opposition toppling the ruling Government. Seriously, we need to pray for our country. It's not as if things aren't unstable enough as it is. Both sides have substantial numbers of supporters, so here's hoping everything will be peaceful. God is definitely doing something in our nation. Let's not be caught unprepared.

ON another note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!!! Many many happy returns! God bless you loads and loads as you continue to grow in Him!

3 comments:

TeeJ said...

Heh heh not bad oh using the picture I took of u as your profile picture~~

Get a tagboard for your blog leh!!! XD

DonnyTanTW said...

Hey yeah! I really like that pic... well, enough to use it as a profile pic la! Haha! Thanks man.

Erm, tagboard... don't know how, don't really want to la. I prefer comments. Heh.

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

thanks donny!!!
that's a nice picture by the way..
where are the rest?
i want them.. please??