Thursday, 28 August 2008

Grateful


Yesterday, I posted about how we as Christians can avoid falling and getting and/or causing hurt. But today I realised that I left one more thing out: friends.

We expect our church leaders to pray for us, but we rarely pray for them back. *raised hands* I'm guilty of that too. But you know, if it ever becomes my turn to be a church leader, I would really really appreciate it if people were to pray for me. The prayer covering of other people / corporate church is important too, and I'm very grateful for those who do remember me in their prayers. You really kinda feel something like being loved! Heh!

I learned that today in a most interesting and dramatic way! (Drama not because of what was going on, but rather because of what was going through my head! In reality though, my little life-lesson occured while I was simply seated down at a quiet little mamak store sipping my horlicks panas). Interesting because of the way I had to learn it, but it's a long story I'll refrain from sharing here.

I learned that people do care for me, they pray for me, and they love me. *beam* Thank you, God for these friends. They are a tremendous blessing to me in my ministry. I really appreciate it. I really appreciate them. Thank you, God for these brother and sisters.

You know who you are. Thank you! God bless you loads!

No comments: